The American Indian College Fund supports American Indian and Alaska Native college students seeking technical, undergraduate and graduate degrees at tribal colleges and other nonprofit, accredited schools.
- Any Native American U.S. citizen that is a member or descendant of a state or federally recognized tribe
- 2.0 grade point average
- Will be enrolled as a full-time student can apply for a scholarship
What You’ll Need and where to apply
- Digital photo – please provide a professional looking picture
- Tribal affiliation – your proof of tribal enrollment (or CIB), or your parent/grandparent’s enrollment with your birth certificate
- Transcript – Most recent high school or college (official not needed)
Check out their website for Tips and FAQs!
Deadline: May 31, 2021