Dean of Students/Behavior Specialist
Main: 360-313-4400 • Business: 360-313-4413 • Attendance: 360-313-4440
Our office hours are from 7 am to 4 pm
- Please log in to ClassLink to access all apps, including Canvas.
- Need help with devices or apps? Visit the weLearn Technology Support website. Or contact the Student.Support@vansd.org Help Line at 360-313-5400.
Calendar and events
Eagle news and more
Celebrating Academic Achievement
Congratulations to the VPS students who were recognized at the March Board meeting!
Sara Neal, Communications staff
Several secondary choice program applications reopen | Español
Didn’t get a chance to apply for a secondary choice program? We still have space available for several secondary choice programs and applications reopen on March 20 at 4 p.m.
Student Opportunity – FREE Summer Residency Week in Accounting at UW!
Seattle ACAP (the Accounting Career Awareness Program) is pleased to invite applicants to its Summer 2023 Residency Week program.
VPS now: 3/13/23 Español | Русский | Fóósun Chuuk
In this issue: Elementary and Secondary Choice Programs, RBG, Student Recognitions, and more!
2022-23 District HS Course Guide
2022-23 Hudson’s Bay Curriculum Guide
Build The Bay
Curriculum Night Video 22-23
- 2022-23 Technology Responsible Use Policy (RUP) for student laptops. Every student needs a parent/guardian to fill this out before they can check out a laptop.
- Canvas parent accounts: How to create an account (this is also on the WeLearn site under resources)
- Parents, need an email address? Here are some options.
- Need a copy of your transcript? Visit the District’s transcript request page.
- Hudson’s Bay Orientation for new students and families
- Tech Help: In-building tech support is available at Bay each day during the school year. Students and families can also email or call Student Support for any tech help requests or questions: Student.Support@vansd.org or 360-313-5400. If you are a student who is having trouble using technology, reach out to Student Support or your teacher for help.
Tech help videos by Spencer Williams: