Our Three Moms Scholarship Foundation has been established for seniors at Fort Vancouver High School and Hudson’s Bay High School that eligible for graduation. Our Three Moms Scholarship Foundation provides a one-time, $7,000 scholarship award. The foundation is also committed to providing continued support for each recipient throughout their undergraduate tenure if the eligibility requirements are met. The scholarship will be awarded to the individual who meet the eligibility requirements listed below, is of good standing at school and in the community, demonstrates financial need and has had to deal with personal and/or family challenges in their lives.
- Senior year student at Fort Vancouver or Hudson’s Bay High School eligible for graduation
- Show intent and desire to continue education at an accredited two or four-year College or university
- Maintain a cumulative high school GPA of 3.2 or above
- Has been involved with extracurricular activities within the school for at least two years (i.e. Sports, ASB, NHS, Key Club, etc.)
- Currently living in a single-parent household
- Is able to demonstrate financial need
Deadline: May 12, 2022 (please note the dates on the website are incorrect. The deadline on this post has been verified).
For more information on college enrollment, military opportunities, scholarships, and employment, check out FutureMe.vansd.org or login to Xello. Xello is Vancouver Public Schools’ College & Career Readiness platform and students can login directly through ClassLink.
- Username is “VPS-123456“ which will be the letters “VPS” dash “VPS-“ 6-digit student ID (numbers in your VPS student email address).
- Password is your 8-digit birthdate (MO-DA-YEAR). So if your birthday is July 9, 2005, your password would be: 07092005
This program is not sponsored by Vancouver Public Schools. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.