Do you have a 3.0 GPA or better? The Washington Interscholastic Activities Association with the Dairy Farmers of Washington and Gesa Credit Union proudly present the Smart Choices Scholarship Program.
- Two (2) $5,000 scholarships
- Eight (8) $1,000 scholarships
This is a merit based scholarship for those who excel in athletics, activities, academics, leadership or community service.
How will your application be judged? According to the following criteria:
- Athletic/Activity Excellence (30%)
- Academic Achievement (30%)
- Leadership (20%)
- Citizenship/Community Service (10%)
- Originality/Creativity of the essay submitted with the application Form (5%)
- Financial Need (5%)
Sound like you? Apply now http://wiaa.com/smartchoices.aspx
Deadline: April 1, 2021