The College Scholarship Program awards up to $40,000 per year for four years of undergraduate study to complete their bachelor’s degree. The application is available exclusively via the Common App’s online platform, which provides a familiar and streamlined experience for students.
To be eligible for the Cooke College Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Senior standing – Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2021
- Fall College Enrollment – Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2021
- GPA – Earn a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- Income – Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000
- This year, the Cooke Foundation will not require applicants to submit test scores for the College Scholarship Program application
- Deadline October 30, 2020
For more details on the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation’s College Scholarships Program and the application process, please visit: www.jkcf.org/college.