Student Jobs! Workforce SW have provided a report of current job openings for students as shown below:
- Cabinet Builder Trainee – LifePort – $15/hour. This trainee position will learn how to set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines and will use various hand tools to gain knowledge of how to fabricate and repair aircraft interior components and high-grade furniture by performing the following duties
- Manufacturing Specialist – Bridger Steel – $16.50/hour. Operate various pieces of equipment including forklift, construct wooden crates/pallets for shipping, repair and clean equipment as needed
- Entry Level Manufacturing – Loron Inc – $15/hour. A growing Pacific Northwest manufacturing company is seeking a variety of shop employees to produce parts in an engineered-to-order environment.
- The company manufactures Lift Truck Attachments for the Material Handling Industry
- Healthcare Assistant (HCA) – Glenwood Senior Living – $14/hour. Work with residents on daily care routines/non-medical.
- Pathway to CNA or healthcare related jobs.
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA ) – Community Home Health/Hospice – $15/hour. Work with hospice patients as well as in-home care clients with direct care
- Training paid by company, depending on scholarship levels.
- Customer Service/Pharmacy Aid – Walgreens – $14/hour plus, depending on experience and position. Retail sales/counter, restocking store inventory initially
- Will promote those interested in Pharmacy career to Pharmacy Aid. Pathway to Pharmacy Technician and Store Management for those interested.
- Coater/Finish Tech I – LifePort – $16-$19.50/hr. The coater position will learn how to spray coating and finish or refinish equipment to specified color or finish in our Armor Division. This is an entry level no experience needed type of position so great for anyone just getting out of school!!
To apply, students may contact Karin or Victoria at the email addresses below:
Karin LaValla – email@example.com
Victoria Pruett – firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is not sponsored by Vancouver Public Schools. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.
For more information on college enrollment, military opportunities, scholarships, employment, visit https://futureme.vansd.org or Xello!