Did you know that Vancouver Public Schools employs people in a variety of roles outside of teaching? If you’re looking for a new career, drop by with your resumé and speak with department staff about open positions.
This event is designed for jobseekers who want to have a positive impact on children and families. Positions include:
- Bus drivers
- Classroom assistants (special education paraeducators)
- District resource officers (provide safety and support students)
- Lifeguards and recreation assistants
Vancouver Public Schools is a nationally recognized, progressive district. We offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible working schedules
- Technology-driven programs
You do not need to RSVP or apply in advance in order to attend this drop-in fair. Please bring a resume that highlights your work experience.
Questions? Call 360-313-1080 or email our HR department.
2921 Falk Road Vancouver WA 98661